The Pierce Mini-Pumper is custom engineered and built to give you everything you need to take on almost any emergency, all in a compact package. Built on a rugged chassis, this apparatus delivers the ultimate in quality, reliability and safety for initial response, wildland and urban interface, EMS and rescue operations
Yes. We build our own foam systems.
Pierce is the only manufacturer that designs and builds fire apparatus with their own proprietary foam systems. That's integration.
Commercial Chassis Brochure >>
- Ford F550 Super Duty, 2-or 4-wheel drive, 6-speed automatic transmission, V-8, 6.7L diesel engine (350 hp)
- Portable and engine-driven pumps
- PTO-driven Waterous (250 to 500 gpm) and mid-ship-mounted pump (750 gpm) available
- Foam tank capacity up to 50 gallons / integral to water tank
- Water tank capacity up to 400 gallons
- Polypropylene tank w/lifetime warranty
* See your Pierce representative for details.
Exclusive Pierce® Foam Systems
Pierce engineers and manufactures its own integrated foam systems capable of fighting with both Class A and Class B foam. Pierce® Foam Systems are the high performing, easy-to-use, economical and safe way to fight fires.
One-button operation, fully automatic, true Class A and B foam system, the Husky™ 12 is full force, Pierce fire suppression.
Boasting many of the same unmatched standards of the Husky™ 12 injection system, Husky™ 3 is the only entry-level foam system available with Class A and Class B capabilities.