- Available on all Pierce custom chassis (Velocity™, Impel™, Quantum®, Arrow XT™ and Saber®)
- Available on most commercial chassis (Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Mack, Navistar)
- Waterous, Hale or Darley Midship (500 to 2000 gpm) and PTO (250 to 1000 gpm) pumps available
- Color coded every 3” / harnesses loom-protected
- 500-1000 gallons
- Polypropylene tank with a lifetime warranty
- Up to 280 cubic ft.
- Heavy Duty: 435 cubic ft. with hatch
COMPARTMENT WEIGHT RATINGS
- Optional 101" (Heavy Duty)
- Aluminum standard, stainless steel and Galvanneal steel optional
STAINLESS STEEL PIPING WARRANTY*
* See your Pierce representative for details.
Exclusive Pierce® Foam Systems
Pierce engineers and manufactures its own integrated foam systems capable of fighting with both Class A and Class B foam. Pierce® Foam Systems are the high performing, easy, economical and safe way to fight fires.
One-button operation, fully automatic, true Class A and B foam system, the Husky™ 12 is full force, Pierce fire suppression.
Boasting many of the same unmatched standards of the Husky™ 12 injection system, Husky™ 3 is the only entry-level foam system available with Class A and Class B capabilities.
An automatic balance pressure system with available foam pump sizes that support water flows of 1000 gpm @ 6% through 5000 gpm @ 6% with foam pumps of 60, 160 and 300 gpm capacity. The Husky industrial foam system is designed to deliver and industrial level of performance that is unsurpassed.
The Hercules™ Compressed Air Foam System controls fires faster, reduces water use, and lightens handlines with better exposure protection. It will work well with Class A or Class B agents.
An automatic balance pressure system, excellent for light industrial hazards and transportation hazards. Handles 1% of 3000 gpm water flows and 3% of 1000 gpm water flows. Individual metering valves for foam discharge allow for selection of water or foam when needed. Usable with both Class A and Class B foams.