A robust, high-performing communications unit for aerial surveillance, active shooter response, hostage negotiations, crime scene investigations, HAZMAT incidents and weather crises. The Pierce CRU-22 integrates the latest emergency response communications packages on a rugged Ford Transit T350 High Roof Extended chassis.
The CRU-22 is equipped with a 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 engine and powered by the award-winning, 8kW patented VIP™ power system with 12V and 120V power. Standard features include an under 10,000 lb. GVWR package, 6'5" interior headroom, high-capacity HVAC, workstation/communication consoles, custom aluminum slide-out shelves and a perimeter LED scene lighting package.
Easy to use. Rapidly responsive. Mission critical.
For more information regarding our CRU-22, visit Frontlinecomm.com.
- Ford Transit 350 High-Roof Extended chassis
- Patented VIP™ Power system, 8kW of 12V & 120V power
- Three 100W solar panels add 300W/23A to VIP & OEM battery
- Custom aluminum cabinets
- High-capacity HVAC system
- Custom aluminum slide-out shelves
- Swivel passenger seat for additional work space
- Electric self-supporting awning
- 2-3 workstations/communications consoles
- Perimeter LED scene lighting package
- Emergency event clock
- Rack mounted computer with keyboard/mouse
- Extron 8x8 video switcher
- Apple TV with 43" touchscreen monitor
- HD roof camera system
- Perimeter camera system
- Local TV antenna system
- 3G/4G video transmission system
- Cellular network with antennas & 24 port router
- Fotokite/aerial video capture
- Network video recorder
- UHF radios