Effective date: April 12, 2021
- The types of information Pierce Manufacturing collects
- How Pierce Manufacturing uses the information Pierce Manufacturing collects
- How Pierce Manufacturing may share the information Pierce Manufacturing collects
- Third-Party services and content
- Protection and storage of the information Pierce Manufacturing collects
- Your choices and rights
- Data generated by the operation of our products and the use of our services
The types of information Pierce Manufacturing collects
Pierce Manufacturing collects your personal data when you provide it to us, for instance by visiting our website, meeting our team at trade events, contacting us, purchasing goods, or by entering into a contract with us. “Personal data” is any information that can be used to identify you or that Pierce Manufacturing can link to you. The categories of information that we may collect directly from you include the following:
- Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers;
- Commercial information, such as products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consumption histories or tendencies;
- Financial information, such as bank or credit card numbers;
- Professional information, such as employer or job title;
Information we automatically collect about you Pierce Manufacturing may automatically collect certain information when you use, access, or interact with us via our websites, for instance via browser settings or cookies. Pierce Manufacturing may also collect information from other sources such credit reference agencies or social media platforms that may share information about how you interact with our social media content, or if you interact with us via our social media accounts. You may be able to limit our ability to automatically collect certain types of information by adjusting the cookie settings on your web browsers. These categories of information include:
- • Identifiers, such as unique device identifiers, cookie numbers, IP addresses, and other persistent identifiers;
- Geolocation data, such as precise location;
- Commercial information, such as products or services purchased, content downloaded from our sites, or other purchasing or consumption histories or tendencies; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with any websites, applications, or devices associated with our business.
All personal data you provide to Pierce Manufacturing or that we (automatically) collect is voluntarily. However, without providing certain data, for instance your email address or phone number or phone number, we may not be able to respond to your request or deliver our services.
How Pierce Manufacturing uses the information Pierce Manufacturing collects
Pierce Manufacturing will only process personal data where it has a legal basis to do so. Pierce Manufacturing may use the information Pierce Manufacturing collects:
- To enter into a contract or settlement, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract or settlement (such as account registration or to perform credit checks);
- To respond to your inquiries, to provide you with services that you request, to communicate with third parties in the handling of claims or complaints, to maintain business administration records and prevent fraud, which is our legitimate interest;
- To keep records and administration on how services were provided, claims and complaints were handled, including the documents underlying such services, claims and complaints, which is our legitimate interest;
- To understand how people use our websites and services, to operate, maintain and improve our website and services, to send direct marketing communications, which is our legitimate interest;
- To comply with legal obligations applicable to Pierce Manufacturing, such as respond to legal process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties;and
- To protect the rights and safety of us, you, or others.
EU personal data will be transferred to and stored in the US at a server of Pierce Manufacturing or affiliated companies in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. If you have questions about the appropriate safeguards Pierce Manufacturing has in place or wishes to obtain a copy of such safeguards, please contact us via email@example.com.
How Pierce Manufacturing may share the information Pierce Manufacturing collects
Pierce Manufacturing and its affiliated entities share information with each other or with third-party service providers for general business purposes pursued by Pierce Manufacturing, such as internal administration, billing, claim handling and services, and providing you or your organization with services. Unless otherwise specified, Pierce Manufacturing and its affiliated entities will only use your information in the ways described in this Policy. The following categories of your personal information may be shared with these parties:
- Commercial information;
- Geolocation data;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Financial information; and
- Professional information.
Third-party services and content
Protection and storage of the information we collect
Pierce Manufacturing deploys administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information that Pierce Manufacturing collects. However, no information system can be 100% secure. This means that Pierce Manufacturing cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. Moreover, Pierce Manufacturing is not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that Pierce Manufacturing does not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. Pierce Manufacturing retains the information Pierce Manufacturing collects in an identifiable form as reasonably necessary and only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which Pierce Manufacturing collects the information and to comply with our legal obligations.
Your choices and rights in applicable jurisdictions
Changes to this Privacy Statement
PIERCE MANUFACTURING collects certain information by automated means when you visit our websites. By collecting this information, PIERCE MANUFACTURING learns how to best tailor our websites to our visitors. PIERCE MANUFACTURING collects this information through various means such as “cookies,” “web beacons”, and “IP addresses” as explained below.
Like many companies, PIERCE MANUFACTURING uses “cookies” and “web beacons” (also known as internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs) on our websites. Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit certain websites. Web beacons allow us to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third-party. PIERCE MANUFACTURING uses the information collected from these technologies to compile reports and help us improve the website.
For example, a cookie might tell us whether you have visited us before, the number of visitors to the website, which site a visitor has come from, the pages they visited, and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site.
PIERCE MANUFACTURING also collects IP addresses. An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our websites, PIERCE MANUFACTURING may view and/or store the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. PIERCE MANUFACTURING uses this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our website visitors come from. PIERCE MANUFACTURING also may use this information to enhance PIERCE MANUFACTURING's websites.
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months|
|tr||facebook.com||Facebook conversion tracking pixel to measure efficiency of viewed or clicked ads to help show targeted ads in the future.||Session|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices an d marketing channels.||Session|
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months|
|__cfduid||hs-analytics.net||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||1 year|
|__ptq.gif||hubspot.com||"Sends data to the marketing platform Hubspot about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels."||Session|
|bcookie||linkedin.com||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||2 years|
|lidc||linkedin.com||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||Session|
|_ga||piercemfg.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gat||piercemfg.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session|
|_gid||piercemfg.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session|
|hubspotutk||piercemfg.com||Keeps track of a visitor's identity. This cookie is passed to the marketing platform HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts.||10 years|
|__hssc||piercemfg.com||Collects anonymous statistical data related to the user's website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website's users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customized online advertising.||Session|
|__hssrc||piercemfg.com||Collects anonymous statistical data related to the user's website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website's users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customized online advertising.||Session|
|__hstc||piercemfg.com||Collects anonymous statistical data related to the user's website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website's users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customized online advertising.||2 years|
|_hjIncludedInSample||piercemfg.com||Determines if the user's navigation should be registered in a certain statistical place holder.||Session|
|@@History/@@scroll|#||twitter.com||Remembers users last scroll position on each webpage to assist in backwards navigation.||Persistent|
|p.gif||typekit.net||Used to track the use of the specialist fonts we use on our website and does not track your data or your personal information.||Session|
Data generated by the operation of our products and the use of our services
You acknowledge that data may be generated during the operation of our products, for instance during the initial manufacturing process, during the transport of our products, by dealers or by end customers. You also acknowledge that data may be generated through the use of our services. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions governing such activities, including those specifically listed below.