|Foam Concentrate %||0.3%||0.5%||1%||3%||6%|
|Husky 12 GPM (L/min)||4,000*||2,400*||1,200*||400||200|
*Maximum flow depends on maximum water pump and plumbing capacities.
• Single or dual tank system
• The Husky 12 is designed to pump any class A or class B foam, even high-viscosity, alcohol-resistant class B foams
• Hydraulic drive powered to avoid heavy amp draw loads on the chassis electrical system
• Single point, direct injection, flow based system using digital technology to indicate pump position and a flow meter
• A 12 gpm foam pump provides capacity to handle structure, wildland and automotive fires, as well as medium class B spills
• The system uses patented flow meter-based technology and is highly accurate over a wide range of pressures from 75 psi to 250 psi
• The system is easy-to-operate, with just a one-button operation required to create foam
• 4.30” digital LCD screen that displays foam flow, water flow, foam percentage, foam used, water used, maintenance reminders and diagnostics. The LCD screen also allows you to adjust pre-set foam percentages, calibrations and foam tank defaults (on dual tank systems)
• Foam percentage is easily adjustable. Class A percentages are adjustable from 0.1 to 1% and class B percentages are adjustable from 1 to 6%.
• A built in flush system, so you do not need to pick up clear water to flush the system
• The system is equipped with an auxiliary foam pick-up, which allows use of another foam that is not stored in the foam tank and/or continued foam operation when foam is depleted out of the tank
• A foam tank refill system is available to fill the foam tank(s) from the ground