The Ford 6.7L Power Stroke engine, built for commercial vehicle applications, has been specifically upgraded to perform in heavy-duty applications. These upgrades include a larger turbo, larger DPF, and heavy-duty crankcase venting. The state-of-the-art, one-of-a-kind engine was designed when all EPA regulations were known and meets all 2017 Green House Gas emissions.
The engine was developed with a clean slate design approach to maximize performance. The Ford power train is extremely efficient; it uses a large rpm range as you shift through gears, has improved throttle response, best in class fuel economy, and runs quieter.
This engine has been integrated into the Saber product line by Roush engineering. Roush; a name with deep roots in motor sports and high performance products has worked closely with Ford and Pierce to ensure this engine is fully integrated and operating at its peak performance.
• Over 500,000 in production.
• B10 life of 500,000 miles*.
• 6.7 Liter, 330 hp, 725 lb-ft torque.
• Standard/integral exhaust brake.
• Dual alternators featuring a 360 amp combined output.
• Exhaust manifold position increases air displacement & power.
• Composite graphite iron engine block is lighter yet stronger than cast iron.
• High-pressure common-rail fuel-injection system.
• B20 biodiesel capability.
• 5-yr/100,000-mile limited warranty.