City life isn't easy. Good thing the Arrow XT chassis is engineered with a utilitarian approach that will meet the needs of both the big city and the rural fire departments.
Designed and built with an emphasis on heavy-duty, the Arrow XT meets the demands of any high volume department with its rugged and dependable chassis and an all-business cab interior.
Battle tested, firefighter approved
- Clean, functional & rugged metal interior tough enough to withstand heavy use.
- Big power, at 94.75" wide the Arrow XT cab is the narrowest in the industry, providing up to 600 hp engines for maximum performance in a narrow, maneuverable fire truck.
- Heavy-duty construction throughout - rugged metal interior, thick-walled castings & purpose built structural extrusions for added strength & long term durability.
- Hard-wired electrical system or Command Zone™ electronics for advanced reliability, simplified subsystem integration & easier troubleshooting/maintenance.
- "Extreme Tilt" cab that allows easy inspection & maintenance of the drive train.
- Power distribution location provides access while standing with boots on the ground for convenient service & reduced maintenance time.
- Built-in wire raceways throughout the cab reduce the chance of wire chafing & make it easier to service or add cab harnesses & wiring.
15 degreeangle of approach & departure to handle obstacles with confidence. 45-degreecramp angle for tight maneuvering.
- Massive 13.38" 120
ksisteel frame rails for superior handling & reduced frame deflection.
370 - 600 hp
Length 57", 67" or 81" / Width 94-3/4"
Cab Roof Style
Flat or raised (10", 16" or 20")
|Cab Dimensions||Length 57", 67" or 81" / Width 94-3/4"||Cab Roof Style||Flat or raised (10", 16" or 20")|
|Doors||Barrier or full height||Electrical System||Hard Wired or Command Zone™|
|Frame Rail||13-3/8"||Front Axle Suspension||Leaf or TAK-4®|
|Frontal Air Bags||Default||Rear Axle Suspension||Leaf, rubber, air, TAK-4® or TAK-4 T3™; single or tandem|
|Seating Capacity||8||Side Roll Protection||Default|
|Alternator||270 - 430 amp||Cramp Angle (maximum)||45°|
|Engine||Cummins X15, X12, L9 or PACCAR MX-13||Engine Horsepower||370 - 600 hp|
|Front GAWR (maximum)||24,000 lb||Rear GAWR (maximum)||60,000 lb|
|Transmission||Allison 3,000 EVS, 4,000 EVS, or 4,500 EVS|
TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
TAK-4® Independent Rear Suspension
Exterior air conditioning
A single condenser in the center of the front cab roof and an evaporator located above the engine tunnel on the cab ceiling allow for a lower overall height.
Rugged & durable heavy-duty construction
Heavy-duty construction throughout - rugged metal interior, thick wall castings and purpose-built structural extrusions for added strength and long term durability.
Impressive ground clearance
15" of ground clearance to the bottom of the radiator will get you up it, over it and to the scene.
45-degree full-tilt cab
"Extreme tilt" cab that allows east inspection and maintenance of the drive train.