Proven reliability returns. The Pierce Enforcer chassis is more capable than ever. With TAK-4® independent front suspension, your choice of two powerful engines and Pierce's exclusive Command Zone™ multiplexed electrical system, the Enforcer performs like never before.
Plus you can take advantage of significant improvements in visibility, space, ergonomics, and serviceability.
Visibility & Space
- Exceptional visibility is achieved through a large, bonded, single-piece, wrap-around windshield.
- The smaller engine tunnel is lower & more contoured for increased occupant space, particularly up front for the driver & officer.
- The forward roof design offers a cathedral ceiling feel with increased frontal visibility & more configurable space.
- Exterior door handles are functionally designed for a firefighter's gloved hand.
- The steps are lower to the ground & offset to function like a stair step, making it easier for firefighters to enter & exit the cab.
- The console & metal overhead switch panel
areergonomically designed for maximum convenience & comfort, keeping all of the gauges & switches within easy reach of the driver.
- Easy access to the defroster & wiper motors through removable officer-side panels.
- Power distribution relocation provides more interior space & fewer harnesses in the frame & up through the cab for easier servicing.
- Built-in wire raceways throughout the cab reduce the chance of wire chafing & make it easier to service or add cab harnesses & wiring.
50-degreecramp angle & 15-degreeangle of approach for improved maneuverability in those tight areas & challenging situations.
370 - 525 hp
Length 60", 70" or 84" / Width 96"
Cab Roof Style
Flat or raised (10" or 24")
|Cab Dimensions||Length 60", 70" or 84" / Width 96"||Cab Roof Style||Flat or raised (10" or 24")|
|Doors||Barrier or full height||Electrical System||Hard Wired or Command Zone™|
|Frame Rail||10-1/4"||Front Axle Suspension||Leaf or TAK-4®|
|Frontal Air Bags||Default||Rear Axle Suspension||Leaf, rubber, air, TAK-4® or TAK-4 T3™; single or tandem|
|Seating Capacity||8||Side Roll Protection||Default|
|Alternator||270 - 430 amp||Cramp Angle (maximum)||50°|
|Engine||Cummins L9 or Detroit Diesel DD13||Engine Horsepower||370 - 525 hp|
|Front GAWR (maximum)||24,000 lb||Rear GAWR (maximum)||48,000 lb|
|Transmission||Allison 3,000 EVS, 4,000 EVS, or 4,500 EVS|
TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
TAK-4® Independent Rear Suspension
An increased cab tilt angle improves access to the chassis components under the cab.
Oversized door handles
Exterior door handles are functionally designed for a firefighter's gloved hand.
Large front door
Side visibility is improved by a slightly larger front door and a narrower A-pillar.
Forward roof design
The forward roof design offers a cathedral ceiling feel with increased frontal visibility & more configurable space.
Low, offset cab steps
The steps are lower to the ground and offset to function like a stair step, making it easier for firefighters to enter and exit the cab.
Single front windshield
Exceptional visibility is achieved through a large, bonded, single-piece, wrap-around windshield.