The new Command Zone makes it easier for firefighters to maintain their vehicles, prepare for calls and monitor performance on the scene. It also delivers the industry’s first prognostic capabilities to keep departments on the cutting edge.
Think of it as interoperability for your entire apparatus. Electronic systems share vital information with the engine, transmission, pump, aerial device, seat belts, collision mitigation and more. Add in the remote diagnostics, and you can reduce service and troubleshooting time.
• Industry’s first prognostics
• Easy to understand terms
• Data logger records faults, warnings and cautions
• Eliminates need for special troubleshooting tools and software
• Reprogrammable via USB
• Ability to share data between 5 wireless devices on scene
• Monitor truck health remotely
• Redundant controls for HVAC and lighting