|Foam Concentrate %||0.3%||0.5%||1%||3%|
|Husky 3 Water Flow GPM (L/min)||1,000||600||300||100|
*Maximum flow depends on maximum water pump and plumbing capacities.
- Single tank system.
- The Husky 3 is designed to pump any class A or class B foam; even high-viscosity, alcohol-resistant class B foams.
- Electric/hydraulic powered; max electrical load is 55 amps.
- Single point, direct injection, flow based system using digital technology to indicate pump position and flow meter.
- 3 gpm foam pump provides capacity to handle structure, wildland and automotive fires, as well as small class B spills.
- The system uses patented flow meter-based technology and is highly accurate over a wide range of pressures from 75 psi to 250 psi.
- The system is easy-to-operate, with just a one-button operation required to create foam.
- Foam percentage is easily adjustable. Class A percentages are adjustable from 0.1% - 0.9%, and Class B are adjustable from 1% - 3%.
- One-button priming cycles the foam pump at a fixed rate, charging the foam system with concentrate.
- The system is equipped with an auxiliary foam pick-up, which allows use of a another foam that is not stored in the foam tank and/or continued foam operation when foam is depleted out of the tank.
- Foam tank refill system is standard; the only system on the market to fill the foam tank from the ground as standard.
Learn about the newest member of the Husky foam family, the Husky 3.