Your world revolves around constant preparation. The Pierce Dash CF is the solution. The Dash CF apparatus features the PUC™ platform and cab forward configuration for more space up front and enhanced visibility for all firefighters.
The result: Drastically improved space for both driver and officer, lower step heights, more storage options, a large windshield, and drop daylight windows for better visibility and scene assessment.
Visibility & Space
- Cab forward design features no upfront engine tunnel, seats moved inboard, lower console height, & forward roof design for dramatically more space for both the driver & officer.
- A single-piece, bonded, panoramic windshield provides unmatched visibility.
- Great wiper coverage with no center post.
- The steps are lower to the ground & offset to function like a stair step, making it easier for firefighters to enter & exit the cab.
- Exterior door handles are functionally designed for a firefighter's gloved hand.
- The all-metal console & metal overhead switch panel are ergonomically designed for maximum convenience & comfort, keeping all of the gauges & switches within easy reach of the driver.
fills, power distribution, & centralized filter locations provide access while standing with boots on the ground for convenient service & reduced maintenance time.
- Built-in wire raceways throughout the cab reduce the chance of wire chafing & make it easier to service or add cab harnesses & wiring.
- A remote mounted hydraulic cooling system keeps the noise out of the cab & service at the forefront.
- Built on the PUC platform with a shorter wheelbase for better maneuverability.
- Massive 13.38" 120 p
sisteel frame rails for superior handling & reduced frame deflection.
370 – 525 hp
Length 70" or 80" / Width 96"
Cab Roof Style
|Cab Dimensions||Length 70" or 80" / Width 96"||Cab Roof Style||Raised (11")|
|Doors||Barrier or full height||Electrical System||Command Zone™|
|Frame Rail||13-3/8"||Front Axle Suspension||TAK-4®|
|Frontal Air Bags||Default||Rear Axle Suspension||Leaf, rubber, air, TAK-4®, or TAK-4 T3™; single or tandem|
|Seating Capacity||7||Side Roll Protection||Default|
|Alternator||270 - 430 amp||Cramp Angle (maximum)||45°|
|Engine||Cummins L9 or Detroit Diesel DD13||Engine Horsepower||370 – 525 hp|
|Front GAWR (maximum)||24,000 lb||Rear GAWR (maximum)||60,000 lb|
|Transmission||Allison 3,000 EVS, 4,000 EVS, or 4,500 EVS|
TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
TAK-4® Independent Rear Suspension
Large B-pillar windows
Large B-Pillar Windows aid in checking blind spots and advancing scene assessment.
Lower step height
The steps are lower to the ground and offset to function like a stair step, making it easier for firefighters to enter and exit the cab.
The front doors feature daylight windows that open visibility to the sides of the vehicle.
Large single-bonded wrap-around windshield
A single-piece, bonded, panoramic windshield provides unmatched visibility.
Two-blade wiper system
Greater wiper coverage with no center post.